Consultation on international strategy
USActive can also advise on:
Your institution wants:
– A sparring partner to develop a strong vision on internationalization. We can also help design and implement a strategy for your institution.
– To provide a variety of learning contexts
– To deliver students who have the skills and competences to operate in a global work environment
– To provide your graduates with an advantage when stepping into the labor market by providing a unique international work experience as part of their study program
– To use international programs and activities as a tool to deliver excellent students
– To use an excellent international program as a marketing and recruitment tool
– To provide international professional development for your management and staff
Do you need expert assistance with one or more of the above issues?
USActive can help you identify and develop practical solutions catered to your specific needs.