* Education advisor to school boards in the fields of internationalization, strategic policy and quality assurance
* Sparring partner in the development of study materials and revision curriculum
* Implementation of online learning solutions for universities and HBO
* Customized delivery to educational institutions (custom publishing)
* HBO & WO
* Teacher/trainer for school principals, teachers and students
Kamal Assou was born in Delft in 1984. He is an educational adviser. He completed the Primary Education Teacher Training (PABO) program (The Hague University), studied Education Psychology, Critical Investigation; and Teach and Learn (Texas Christian University, Texas). His primary focus is on educational related issues across all levels of education, from introduction to implementation. With a particular specialisation on internationalisation strategic policy and quality assurance.
Educational institutions he has worked with include the Hogeschool van Amsterdam (Finance), Hogeschool Rotterdam (IBMS), De Haagse Hogeschool (PABO), Hanze Hogeschool Groningen (Finance, PABO), and Saxion Enschede (IBMS/IBL).
After a number of years working in education, Kamal Assou is now working with Pearson Academic Publisher in Amsterdam. His role there is as an educational consultant, and is focused largely on the implementation of study materials in combination with online learning solutions and custom publishing for curriculum revision. Kamal is a teacher/trainer responsible for managing strategic policy and quality assurance within school boards, and ‘Bookshelf’ as a platform for ebooks in collaboration with other educational publishers.
A selection of projects Kamal has been involved in:
- Implemented ‘Bookshelf’ as a collaborative platform for educational publishers of Ebooks for students
- Teachers Channel for all teacher training at Noordelijke Hogeschool Leeuwarden (NHL)
- Teacher’s Campus for Koninklijke van Gorcum publishers
- Custom publishing for Hogeschool van Amsterdam (Finance)
- Custom publishing and online learning solutions for Hogeschool van Rotterdam (IBMS)
- Teacher/trainer, creating school plans for Fluenta school board
- Teacher/trainer, quality assurance for SAMON school board
- Curriculum revision for Hogeschool Rotterdam
Kamal is a member of the following organizations:
Kamal’s complete profile is also available on LinkedIn